Procedure of evaluation by using cupping method!
1. Five Basic Taste (1 Hour)
- Introduction to Sensory Evaluation.
- Practice your detection of the basic tastes (Sweet, Sour, Bitter, Salty, Umami).
2.Cupping Protocol and Process (1 hour)
- Evaluation coffee by using the cupping score sheet for Aroma, Flavor, Acidity, Body, Sweetness, Clean Cup.
- 6 Single Origin coffees provide. (Included one Geisha coffee)
3. Triangle Taste Sensory Evaluation (1 hour)
- Evaluate two of the samples coffee are the same and one is different.
- Taste the consistency of the roasted coffee beans.
- Sensory test.
2 pax per Session