The AeroPress Go is thoughtfully engineered to provide all the delicious brewing capabilities of the original AeroPress plus a convenient drinking mug that doubles as a carrying case. Like the original AeroPress, the AeroPress Go brews remarkably delicious American, espresso, and cold brew style coffee. The AeroPress Go is optimized for traveling, camping, or just going to work by making it convenient and easy to take your AeroPress with you. Its smart design ensures that you will never be without delicious AeroPress brewed coffee wherever you go.
Why is the AeroPress Go the better travel press?
• Tastier: It brews smooth, rich coffee without the bitterness and high acidity you can expect from French press brewed coffee.
• Fast and easy: The AeroPress Go brews hot coffee in about 1 minute or cold brew coffee in around 2 minutes.
• Compact, lightweight, and durable: Ingeniously engineered to ensure that everything fits inside the mug.
• An all-in-one coffee making travel kit, mug included
• One mug to hold it all, travel stress free
• Brewing capacity 8oz (237ml), 1 to 3 shots espresso style
• Travel mug capacity 15oz (444ml)
• Scoop capacity 14g of coffee
• 350 paper filters
• Bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate free
Scroll down to see more ↓
RECEIPE FOR HOT AND COLD BREWING WITH THE AEROPRESS GO
STEP 1 :
Add water up to Level 1 on the chamber. 175°F (80°C) water for hot brewing or room temperature water for cold brew.
STEP 2 :
Stir about 10 seconds for hot brewing or 1 minute for cold brew.
STEP 3 :
Insert plunger and press gently, pausing when you feel resistance, until plunger reaches grounds.
Drink as is.
Add water to fill an 8 oz. (237 ml) mug.
Add milk to mug to make an 8 oz. (237 ml) latte.
Add tap or ice water to make an 8 oz. (237 ml) mug of cold brew.